31.8.11

London

Here I go then, on the train to LONDON!


I love train trips. This one starts in STROUD, my local station, a short bus ride away. 


The journey ends less than 2 hours later, at PADDINGTON STATION.
I hopped on a tourist boat and bimbled along the THAMES.
Enjoy the shots of our grizzly old capital city.



TRACEY EMINS' BEACH HUTS


ST PAULS WITH A CRANE GUARD OF HONOUR


TOWER BRIDGE UNDER GUARD


HUGE GIN PALACE


DOLPHINS JUMPING FOR JOY


HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT INCLUDING BIG BEN.


THE VIEW FROM MY FRIENDS LITTLE ROOM IN ST THOMAS HOSPITAL, pretty special, huh!

I spent the journey home playing with these pictures. Normally I post the pictures I take without having mucked about with them, but I was a bit bored. The results are interesting, I guess
 : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.