21.3.11

Poole, Dorset - Sunday 20.3.11


Sam and Bella joined us this morning, so now we are 6 : )


Pete, Audrey, Sam, Bella, MeWally and I headed into town via the customer services desk at the shop Audrey had bought that coat from. The security tag has been removed, now she can wear her scarf on the inside. 

Sam had brekky here. It looked really good, if a little meaty! 


I popped into the loo at the pub before we left. I've never seen a vending machine for these before! Nor had a woman from LONDON, so it's not because I'm a BUMPKIN : )


Pete spotted this van, need I go on ? .......


Me, MeWally and Sam strolled along the beach,


and up on the Prom with Pete and Audrey with Bella in tow.


Some folks were out on the rocks as the tide receded puddling about in the pools.

We set off for home late afternoon. 




What a chilled weekend.
 Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.