23.1.11

Paddling The Dart - Sunday 23.1.11


Phi-ill ......can I come along with you in your boat?


What? No! Um, no, um .... no problem!


Owen got ready




OMG what the hell am I wearing?


Phil and Andy loaded Phils' INFLATABLE CANOE


into the car boot.


We took turns to pump the thing up to its' full size. Now it looks like a boat : )


Andy got ready to launch,


as did Owen.


And we were off


paddling merrily down the MIDDLE DART - THE LOOP


and getting stuck on rocks, even erratic ones like this one.
Boy we look ridiculous, how did we get into this mess??


It's a lovely stretch of water, which along with the UPPER WYE,


it is my favourite. Lots of rocky drops and gentle boulder runs.


We loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.