17.10.10

Tims Round The World Meal Friday 15.10.10


When your mate decides to take a year out of work and go see the world, you have to celebrate, don't you?

He'd chosen VININGS in Gloucester docks (click here for a closer look).


True to form we all headed to the bar the second we'd passed through the door. 


Beer in hand, we went in hunt of a table big enough for all of us. 


Then we grabbed grub, all you can eat. I gave it my best shot, tried to eat it all, but it beat me. Despite Stirling help from the rest of the gang, there was still a fair bit of food left over when I finally downed my second slice of gateaux and collapsed in a sickly heap.


It was definitely an
 EAT FEST.


Ate too much.
Way too much.
way too happy.


Awe come on look sad, Tim's leaving soon.


Well done Tim, at least you look glum.

Hang on, you're the one who should be looking happy, you get to go play for 12 months. It's all gone upside down - get used to it : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.