17.10.10

Canal Trip Wednesday 13.10.10


Wednesday loomed grey and flat. We were ushered into Westbury On Severn for a mid morning stroll. It's a choccy box place where guys play cricket on the green, outside the pub. But not today.


Today, this sign was our quirky, UK village entertainment in lieu of cricket. 


Gerry helmed us back into Gloucester Docks from whence we came.

Our journey was over.

It had been fun which made me shed a tear or three to be returning to my mundane little life.


I have to admit that I was knackered, Which was probably due to having to get up early EVERY DAY; or miss brekky. It would have been ideal for us to nip home and crash out for the rest of the day....


but Gloucester Cathedral was calling us to drop in on their Art Exhibition, some examples of which I've peppered through these last 3 blogs. I hope you had fun with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.