31.10.10

Surfing Putsborough Sands Saturday 30.10.10



We had to open our mouths and let the wind clear our heads after the DUB DUB DEBARKLE ( Click here to understand)


With the car full of things to give us a comfy Dub Dub night, we swung by the VALLEY OF THE ROCKS and had a picnic lunch.


Funny how good coffee and food help make everything better : )

TO THE BEACH>>>>>>>


We sat in the car,


overlooking the beach


and taking in the BEACH LIFE.


We sat and sat,  for about a couple of hours; before finally getting on the water. 

WE HAD NEEDED TO THINK.


All was quiet and serene, in us and on the dusky beach, by the time we got out of the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.