28.10.10

Clevedon and Portishead Tuesday 26.10.10


It may not be the sparkling, blue sky day that Brenda and I had last time we went out, but it has a beauty all its' own. 


Having spent until midday nattering in her living room as the rain pitter-pattered softly against her windows, we struck out for the sea.


Clevedon was our first port of call, after a spot of shopping, its' PEIR a  marvel of VICTORIANA and Flatholme a marvel of an island.


Portishead called us, as did a cuppa in the little beach cafe.


It's another VICTORIAN GEM,


that's well worth a visit.


It has a tranquillity


and charm that will call me back, over and over again.

Go there, you know you want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.