5.9.10

The Journey To Annecy Monday 23.8.10


We are sooooooo lucky to have friends who want us to come on holiday with them. I'd go if they were in a horrible place ... but, of course, they're not.

YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!


We stuffed the car with all sorts of junk, jumped on to the ferry and headed for France.


What a grey, wet day we had to contend with, and a rough sea.


Even though it's less than 30 miles in the ferry, you'd think it was another country. Sun, SUN, SUN!


People had come out on deck to soak up the sun ..... and nicotine.


Calais hove into view, we all lined up for a look.


IT NOW FEELS LIKE I'M ON HOLIDAY : )


Click here to return to muddy boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.