16.8.10

BOING!!!! Time To Go Home Friday 6.8.10




And here we were, all spruced up and out for the night.

Holiday over, we had packed our bags, tidied Riches' holiday cottage, said our goodbyes and headed home.

GOODBYE  EAST FLEET FARM

HELLO OPEN PRISON

Not sure it's secure enough to hold him!


We nattered and ate until Paul cut his cake.


We watched and slavered as he then made a little speech. 


Jess took a shot for the record, and still we slavered.


Emma grabbed a shot of her OLD MAN, and the slavering continued.


At last, things break up a bit. We all go back to chatting ...


Cath gives Paul his, long wanted, gift; and he's off like a man possessed.


At his age, he's lucky he didn't break a leg, falling like that. 

OH, YEH, HE ALREADY DID  : )


Jess lovin' the party.


Jess' man just chillin'


Steve having a big, squeezy hug.


The ADVENTURE IS US table looking less than DYNAMIC.


Where's the hair gone dude?


Give us 2 quid Missy. 

No Tom.

All right then. Give us a quid Missy. 

What deeoownnit4 Tom?

Wanna scratch card Missy.

Quite frankly I was shocked; I've never seen a scratch card machine before.  Tee Hee!


Simon, Robbie, Paul and Jess yakalot.


Some lush girlies attempt to mount the north face of Paul.  MOUNT-AN-EAR-RING - ha ha


By eck as like they really are exceptionally lovely girls. 

See how happy Paul looks. 

At his age -

ANY OFFER'S A GOOD OFFER!


Matt looked pretty good up until this moment, then his shirt grew a huge rip ( something to do with the two lovelies, I think) and he just had to get on that floor with a couple of light sticks and dance. I was kind enough not to record his moment of glory.


Jake took his cold to bed, sleeping for a lot of the time and missing all the fun.

It was great to see so many friends all in one place. I was like a kid in a sweet shop, rushing about, trying to catch up with everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.