5.9.10

Annecy Lake Wed 25.8.10



This is the place to come when it's a bit cooler. Today was a scorcher, you could tell, couldn't you, by the colour of the sky!

When it's hot, the air circulates at such a rate ( hot air, cold water ...)  that it makes the water ripple, a lot.


Paul had towed out the boat for this holiday.


Amanda? The Boat? Amanda? The Boat? Amanda? The Boat? Amanda? The Boat? Amanda? The Boat? Amanda? The Boat? Amanda? The Boat?



The Boat!!


Water skiing, wake boarding?

OFF THE MENU.

TOO MUCH CHOP.

The kneel board came out to play, but not for long. It's not the most comfortable ride on water like this.


A ride around the lake was good though,


a very special place,


where we can be ourselves and no one laughs ( Gerrys' legs were burning).


Pauls dream combination: -
AMANDA, BOAT!!


The local Lake Annecy cafe was a bit of a draw at the end of the day obviously!

VERY FRENCH.


At the end of the day, we sat out on the balcony - AGAIN - and enjoyed a glass of WINE and that VIEW.


Click here to return to muddy boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.