26.9.13

Alpine Climbing!

Lovely days, hot and breezy make a perfect alpine holiday.

Carol headed off on her bike,

exuberant fist in the air, to make her way to the climbing venue at Doinght? A little place next to Lake Annecy.

Phil and Luke get stuck into their first climb of the day,

MeWally in borrowed gear is bravely puts his trust in Phil (the other Phil).

Paul went up the rock face bare foot 
bloody hippy

: )


The view from here is divine.

Talking of divine, the rev sat herself and her reader near the church.

Lovely spot to spend the morning. 

Shabby tho -

CHIC.

Lunch was a monster butty each from the local patisserie.

I've never thought of the French as 'meal-deal-super-sizers'.

Later in the week we had a go at .....

riding around Annecy on Segways.
Good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.