3.6.12

Peel Castle and Practice sessions - Thursday 31.5.12


Peel has a humongous castle.
Actually, it's more the size of the stone blocks they used to build it, than the castle that's humongous.

If I had been an invader, I'd go attack a more weedy bunch of castle builders. These guys must've been immense.

And so to watch the bikes. 

And I had another go at snapping the bikes as they practised. 

Very tricky!

Very, VERY TRICKY!


MeWally was clicking away too,
and he had more success than me.


I love the crispness of his lens,


even though it doesn't zoom -


he leaves that to the bikes.


All in all a rather enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.