14.2.12

London - Tuesday 7.2.12


Only had the morning to play with,

so we headed back to the NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM once again.

I haven't been here for years, and I've never been here without parents dragging me to INTERESTING EXHIBITS, or gangs of school children in tow.

First off, once you've seen one set of bones, or a stuffed animal, you pretty much get it. The new EGG BUILDING, is like the MILLENNIUM DOME: one day they'll find a use for the public side of it.

But the original building is a pure confection,

a doodle,

made real,
The precursor to the Bilbao Guggenheim IMO.

what more can I say?

Oh Yeh -

Go Visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.