14.2.12

London - Sunday 5.2.12


It's hell out there, but we're made of sterner stuff.

MeWally making his feelings on royalty clear,
or, perhaps he was enjoying the simple art of rolling a snow ball. What ever it was, all I know is that I was glad it was way too big for him to pick up and throw at me.

No one should be inappropriately dressed in this Arctic weather.

All man ... talking, as I was, of snow balls.

Glorious gates to HYDE PARK.

Buckingham Palace from inside Hyde Park.

 Either she has psoriasis, or she's very cold.

REGENT STREET.

A snow covered CAMDEN LOCK.

STABLEYARD MARKET.

Music pub - Camden

Another weird eye on a pub art work; it's an arresting trend.

Stable yard dining area - very, um, well, EXOTIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.