30.10.11

Clucking Hens

The kids were tucking into lunch when I rolled up.




So, that's how to do eating. Let's see how us girls get on at the Preview Bar, Cribbs Causeway. It's an all you can stuff into your beak buffet, our chance to show the kids how it's done.
GAME ON! 


Liz tucked in - and stayed clean - unlike me.


Jacquie got chatting on the phone. Liz carried on eating - LOL.


Much chatting and smiling


and yet more eating.


The bride to be and her oldest friend, Ah sweet!


Pat in serious thinking mode!


My pudding (with a few additions). No Emma it's not funny - I am a modest eater, now you've made me look greedy.
OH THE SHAME OF IT.
: )


Before heading home, Claire needed to pick up a few things in the shops. We made ourselves at home! I thought I suited this sofa exceptionally well and, I'm clearly a bit of a bargain.


When we got home we found Damien and his harlequin thumb. 
I took him to hospital.


They patched him up and sent him home.

He looks so pleased with himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.